Please follow these steps to solve your Quovo linking issues.
- Please make sure the client is using Google Chrome as their web browser. Advizr is optimized for user with Chrome and other browsers such as Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer are known to cause issues when linking accounts.
- Open the client's plan in Advizr and go to Profile > Accounts > Manage Links (this will be in the top right of the screen).
- Click on the "i" icon next to the connection in question. This will open the Quovo Support Details.
- Please see below for next steps depending on the account status
Account Status is "Login" (User has entered incorrect credentials)
- For each account currently in "login" status, have the user go directly to the institution's website and sign in.
- If they can successfully sign in directly at the institution, then they should enter those same credentials into Advizr.
- If they still can't sync successfully after steps 1 and 2, please confirm the exact URL where they entered their credentials directly at the institution, and send it to us along with the client's name and Quovo Support Details.
Account Status is "Questions" (User has not successfully completed their Multi Factor Authentication Questions)
- Please make sure the client is using Google Chrome as their web browser. Advizr is optimized for user with Chrome and other browsers such as Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer are known to block Multi Factor Authentication.
- Once you are sure the client is using Google Chrome have the user click "This link is broken, Fix Connection" and enter their username and password and follow the prompts.
- If Fix Connection does not work have the user add the connection again as if it's a new connection via +Add Account.
There is no Account Status (Account Status is Blank). Most often this means the user is choosing the wrong connection.
- Have the user go directly to the institution's website and sign in.
- Copy the website address that the user goes to to login and search for that when trying to link the account. In the image below the search is for www.schwab.com not just Schwab.
- Login as you normally would making sure you are choosing the correct website. Many institutions have many options for example Vanguard has 10+ different choices.
I see some accounts but not all of the accounts I was expecting for a particular institution
- Please wait 24 hours and check again. Not all accounts always show up in Advizr immediately. After 24 hours have passed and you still do not see all accounts please email the following to email@example.com:
- The client's name
- Quovo Support Details for the institution in question
- A list of the accounts you are not seeing. Be sure to include account type such as Checking, Savings, IRA etc.
For any other account status such as "bad" or "postponed" or if you have followed all of the above steps and are still not successfully able to connect an account please take a screen shot of the Quovo Support Details and email them along with the client's name to firstname.lastname@example.org