How do I edit an individual client's underlying assumptions?
In addition to the global settings which can be found by going to Settings > Assumptions, Advizr has client specific assumptions.
To access these assumptions:
- Open the client's plan in Advizr
- Click on the client's name
- Click Client Settings
These assumptions include:
- Inflation Rate
- Social Security Inflation Rate
- Tuition Inflation Rate
- Loan Balance Inflation Rate
- Life Expectancy
- Excess Cash Flow
Please note that:
- Your default client specific settings are populated based on your global settings when you create the client
- Once you modify the client specific settings the client's plan will no longer be connected to he global settings. For example, if your global inflation setting is 3% and you change your client specific inflation setting to 2% and then delete the 2% it will not revert to the global setting of 3%. Please review your client settings very carefully before clicking save changes.