1. Navigate to either a) Wizard / Add Accounts or b) Profile / Accounts, and click the 'Add Account' tab
2. Use the 'Link Account' dropdown box [Search for Financial Institution] to select from one of 16,000+ domestic financial institutions
3. Ensure that the URL that comes up just beneath the name of the institution you seek matches that of your target (there are 11 different versions of a Wells Fargo option, to name one, given the breadth of that institution's product offerings).
4. Enter username and password for that account, click 'Submit' in the lower left hand corner, and wait about a minute on average. Note, for some institutions, special instructions may apply and a bubble message above the login credentials will appear. Make sure you follow these instructions before proceeding.
5. In some cases, further security protocols may apply, and the client will be prompted to enter them in subsequent pop up screens
6. If the system replies that your account linkage is “Pending”, as in the screenshot below, let it alone and move on, as it means that the security protocol exchanges between the institution and our data aggregator (Quovo) are taking longer (generally a good thing, as it is what provides the end-to-end data encryption and security that Quovo and thus we are able to offer to keep you and your clients secure)
7. All accounts, asset values, and asset allocations should thence automatically begin aggregating and updating twice daily, around 7am/2pmEST.
8. If you see that a particular account's asset allocation is 100% cash, and this is not the case, one or both of the following situations may be occurring:
If you're looking for a PDF for emailing or forwarding, you can download one here: