Invite your client via a simple link, and they can walk through a self-directed workflow that will prepare most of the data needed for you to prepare their financial plan.
After you have created your client, you can give them access to Advizr. Once your client has registered with us, they will be able to login and complete the Wizard. In addition, once you have completed the plan, you can change their access to view the Financial Plan and Reports.
Creating an account for your client
- On the Dashboard, click "Add Client"
- Input the client's name and click "Add Client"
- In the first step of the Wizard, click "Invite Client"
TIP: You can also invite your client by hovering over the client's name on the left side navigation bar
- In the Invite menu, input the client's email address and click "Next"
- Advizr gives you two options to send the invitation to your client
a) Click "Send Invitation" to have Advizr send an automated email to your client.
b) Copy the provided URL and paste it inside an email to your client from your own email account
- The automated email contains the same URL provided. Once the client clicks on this link, they will be prompted to enter a password.
TIP: The client's email address comes their username
- When the client logs in, they will be asked to complete the wizard.
TIP: You and your client can both update the Wizard, meaning it is possible to have the client fill in certain parts and you complete others.
- When your client completes the wizard for the first time, you will receive an email notification.
Once you and your client are finished with the Wizard, you can calibrate your plan in Step 2 - Plan. After you are satisfied with your new plan, you can change your client's access to allow them to view the Financial Plan and Reports.