Advizr's asset allocation summary page
- The asset allocation page shows a client's investments by asset class
- The left box, current, shows how the client is currently invested. This is based on the data in profile > accounts > asset allocation.
- The right box, proposed, is based on the risk tolerance you select via profile > risk tolerance
- You can filter by goals, accounts, owners and tax status at the top right of the page
- Use the button in the middle of the page to switch between simple and detailed views
- The link at the bottom of the page will take you to a summary of our capital market assumptions
Note: If you don't think the asset allocation or expected return on this page looks correct make sure you have the proper filters selected. Then check each account's asset allocation information in profile > accounts to make sure it is correct.